Disabled Parking

Disabled parking permits in NSW

The RTA (Roads and Traffic Authority) in NSW allows visitors to use disability permits from their home countries for parking in the state. 

If you do not have a permit from your home country, you will need to visit a doctor in NSW who can complete a NSW Mobility Parking Scheme Application for you. Download the application.

Disabled parking in other Australian states

Please find links to other state road and traffic authorities below.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk